Selecting the right flowers for your bridal and bridesmaid bouquets can be a tough decision — probably because it’s so important! While planning you’re wedding, it’s extremely helpful to make sure you consistently communicate with your wedding florist about the style and look you want to achieve. They’ll also likely thank you if you do research on your own as well!
If you’re planning a wedding for spring, summer or fall, yellow flowers can be a beautiful choice for your bouquet. After all, it’s a color that captures the eye more than any other color and often symbolizes happiness, optimism and sunshine — just perfect for your big day!
Here are some beautiful options for yellow wedding bouquets:
- Yellow Roses – a traditional look with a golden spin
- Marigolds – unique flowers with more texture
- Lilies – a sweet and romantic option
- Hibiscus – perfect for tropical themed wedding bouquets
- Ranunculus – similar in look to roses, but more unique
- Craspedia – great for adding unique shape and texture
- Freesia – a beautiful flower choice for garden weddings
- Sunflowers – a popular choice for late summer and fall weddings
Contact a Premier Wedding Florist in Louisville, KY!
Getting married in Kentucky? Florals and greenery can make your special day stand out in a truly unique way that you’ll remember for years to come. Whether you already have floral ideas in mind for your wedding or you are hoping to achieve a specific look and feel, reach out to Roots Floral Design for elegant bouquets, ceremony backdrops and more for a truly romantic wedding in Louisville!